Cattle feed business through cattle feed making machine is number one business ideas in kerala. In India or Kerala have so many farms for milk and meat. They are feeding cattle have much enough grass and feeds.
We the vomy india gave consulting to start up for this kind of business. The cattle feed making machine are different from different companies such as production capacity, model, technology etc.
- Cattle feed making machine a production process, where the materials that are fed to the animal are processed by mixing and mixing together the various ingredients. Wind Feed Making. Machine used for this purpose require three types of machine.
- A pulverize machine for grinding various material for mixing purposes. It is used to grind all the ingredients we get in a variety of powder formulations.
- All of the mysteries in the form of powder need to mix it in quantity. You need a mixer for that.
- With this mixer, all the different materials in different ways are mixed together with the help of water.For this purpose need to use mixer machine .
- Then the mixer and powder is used as a pellet making machine to make it pellets.
- Different mixes are used for different animals that eat different foods. The production cost is what we define it to be, the machine capacity. A large number of machines, both large and small, are available in the market.
- Semi-automatic machines are sufficient for small enterprises when it comes to machinery. If it starts with a larger unit, then the Fully Automatic Machines are Available. We can reduce the working cost or production cost by making large-scale production. It can make huge profits.
- NDA Engineering
- Sanganoor road
Any more details about this business fill below form
Materials for cattle feed making machine
Fish feeding ingredients
- The materials for cattle feed making machine for fish feed are making small size pellet, the better for easy to eat fish if small or large it will be when the fish is ready.
- The chemicals used in it are listed below. Using a chemical that has begun the Vitamin C sun flower etc.
- We can prepare the food we need even without the use of chemicals. To do that, we need to take the wast of the chicken and change it so it does mix.
- Similarly, when poultry feed is used, it is used for rice foods such as brown rice. There are many advantages to eating wrongly in this way. Therefore, it is a huge market for such professionals.
Cattle feed ingredients
cattle feed ingredients are different for different animals like cow, chick,fish etc.
- Compound cattle feed is a mixture of various concentrate feed ingredients in suitable proportion.
- Commonly used ingredients in compound cattle feed include grains, brans, protein meals/cakes, chunnies, agro-industrial by-products, minerals and vitamins millet,barley cholesterol. Compound cattle feed is an economical source of concentrate supplements and it could be in the form of mash, pellets, crumbles, cubes, etc.It will easily sale or market.
- Compound cattle feed is palatable and good source of nutrients for growing, adult, dry, milk producing and pregnant animals. Through regular use of compound cattle feed in prescribed quantity along with basal diet.Cost of milk production from dairy animals can be optimize and net profitability can be increased.
Market demand of cattle feeds
- Using cattle feed can increase the milk quality and productivity. Similarly, the health of cows can be greatly improved. Increasing their immunity. Increasing the quantity of meat.
- Feeding of poultry, beef, or fish, gives rise to their rapid growth. Therefore, the fishermen, the poultry breeders, the cows that come up with the cows are fed this kind of food.
- Therefore, there is a huge market for this type of food field, whether in Kerala, India or anywhere in the world.
- One or two cows that come from farms and run by them are provided with these kind of houses. Therefore, it is possible to make a large quantity of sales and thus get a large profit.
How about the investment
- If we can start a small unit Investing less than Rs 300000 for machinery. When we start a business like this we will get the maximum out put of product per hour up to 50kg .
- It will have a small mixer, as well as a making machine and pulverize machine.
- If we start out in a big way, machinery investment comes from production capacity. We can decide for ourselves how much it is.
- When investing in this we need to choose an empty area to build. Because this is what the ingredients is about, so if we start this kind of production in a place that has people to difficult to health, it will be difficult for our company running.
- It will disrupt our unit. Later it needs the building as well as the electricity connection. We need government licenses. We can find the calculation of how much this is going to cost.