Eranakulam district education economy tourism are highly developed and largest finance flowing city in India. Ernakulam is a district in Kerala, known as the commercial capital of Kerala. Most of the businesses and industries in Kerala are concentrated in this district.
All major government offices were concentrated in this district, including the Major Railway Station, Seaport, and the military headquarters. Ernakulam district is a major development.
Ernakulam is a district which big corporates are keen to invest in. The Cochin Port DP World Cochin and Cochin Shipyard is a hotbed of growth.
Technology Park Infopark Kochi SmartCity are major business and technological development. Here is a little island called Vaipin.
Educational institutions in eranam kulam
- Universities – Cochin University of Science and Technology
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Maharajas College
- St. Teresa’s College
- St. Albert’s College
- Sacred Heart College
- Cochin University of Science and Technology
- St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences
- Bharata Mata College
- School of Engineering
- CUSAT, KMEA Engineering College
- Government Medical College Ernakulam,
- Government Model Engineering College
- Government Law College Ernakulam
- Union Christian College Aluva
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology,
- Federal Institute of Science
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies
- Schools – SBOA Public School Chittoor
- Don Bosco Senior Secondary School Vaduthala
- St. Albert’s HSS, Ernakulam
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kadavanthra (Ernakulam)
- St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School(Morakkala)
- St. Peter’s Senior Secondary School Kadayirupp
- Najath public School
- Global public school
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Kochi Kendra
Economic structure in eranakulam
The largest business area or industrial developed area in kerala know as Kochi. Kochi known as financial capital city of kerala.
Kochi’s economy can be classified as a business economy with emphasis on service sector.
Major business areas include manufacturing, manufacturing, shipbuilding, transportation / shipping, marine resources and spice exports, chemical industries, information technology (IT), tourism and health services. , Banking
- chemical industries
- shipping and construction
- oil refining and oil production
- information technology
- electronic and automation
- spices and sea food
- machinery and technology
- rubber development
- government sector production
- sea port
- corporate market
Tourism in Eranakulam
With the Arabian Sea on one side and Thrissur, Alappuzha and Kottayam on the other, it is one of the most commercially prosperous cities in Kerala.
This is because there are many international and domestic tourists. It is the main business hub in Kerala with the highest revenue earning capacity in the state.
- marine drive in kochi
- vipin island
- Lulu hyper market
- metro railway
- Pallipuram fort
- Folklore Museum
- Indian Naval Maritime Museum